I made a bootable USB stick following the instructions in the link you sent me and now I'm using advanced startup in the windows settings to restart my computer from a device or disc. I'm having trouble booting from the USB stick though. After restarting the computer and I'm in Boot Manager, I hit enter while hovered over USB Hard Drive (UEFI) - SanDisk to only get a blue window with a black screen behind it that says, "Selected boot image did not Authenticate. Press to Continue." The same thing happens when I try Boot From EFI File. Is there something I should adjust in BIOS Setup Options by pressing F10 in Boot Manager? Thanks!