I'm agree.

Trisquel is an important distro, I was surprise when I knew that Trisquel only has one Hacker. This idea is opposed to the idea of a community and free software. I'm programmer, and I would like to contribute to Trisquel, but I'm feeling bad, because I can not do anything. I need to study how can I help in the project, but documentation is insufficient. I've never do the job to maintener a package in a distro, but I would love to do it. It would be an honor to be a hacker in Trisquel project, but I don't know how to start. In this case, it would be good that Rubén open the project to the community.