Hi all.

I haven't had time to write this week, but I have followed your comments all along the way. Firstly I am glad to see that so many has a say on this matter. Though these issues relate to most user here (I suppose), some of your comments are direct answers to my questions and frustrations. Thanks a lot.

There are a number of references to sites, books, video etc that are all relevant. I don't have time to check them all out but I will remember them and return to them later.

Your comments and advices have given me inspiration to tackle the issue though I am sure there is no easy solution. For now I consider these approaches:

- Convincing my wife, that we must have clear and strict rules about the use of mobiles, tablets and computers. (This should preferably include not sending or posting pictures, but I that is such a big part of there social life so I don't believe it has much chance). - coincidentally watch these movies when the big kids are around: Citizen4, 1984, The story of Aaron Schwartz, Matrix (the others suggested here I don't know yet)

Besides, I would like to make a make - or better yet find - a collection of examples of people being affected to privacy issues including being hacked. For instance, there is a Danish story a you guy who was recorded from his own laptop when playing with himself (https://www.version2.dk/artikel/dansk-journalist-paa-fodboldtur-jeg-blev-hacket-paa-fodboldtur-udsat-afpresning-1070079). Sorry for the language (Danish)

The above is aiming at the big kids. For the younger one, I will try to let her grow up with GNU and Replicant devices. Since I don't have the skills to show here the technical potential of libre software, my best shot will probably be to get her used to i.e. Trisquel and Replicant.

Aaaarrrghhh I need more time: I would like to make a wiki about these issues and possible approaches. Do you have suggestions for libre games for young kids?