Hi everyone,

Recently, I made this post about a heavy price cut on Minifree's Libreboot T400 product:
https://trisquel.info/en/forum/libreboot-t400-returns-minifree-trisquel-preinstalled-permanently-reduced-price

Good news!

I've decided to cut it even further.

Base price for T400 with 4GiB RAM, 160GiB HDD is now 198 EUR (was 248 EUR in initial price cut)

1TB HDD upgrade now costs 50 EUR (was 100 EUR)

480GB SSD upgrade for 200 EUR replaced with 240GB SSD upgrade for 100 EUR
(at 00:36 June 4th 2017 as I write this post, I still have some 480GB SSDs left so the next 10 or so customers ordering 240GB will actually get 480GB if they're lucky; everyone after that will get 240GB)

Product is here:
https://minifree.org/product/libreboot-t400/

This comes with 100% free/libre BIOS replacement (Libreboot) and Trisquel preinstalled, and is endorsed by FSF's Respects Your Freedom certification.

Spread the word!

Hopefully these laptops should be affordable for everyone now, and more people can therefore use Libreboot!

~Leah