Just wanted to give an update and a bit of thanks to Leah for always responding energetically to any hiccups I've had. We've remained in touch and she's sending me a replacement battery and wifi card so that my setup is the best it can be. It's been great having a personal touch like this.

I've been enjoying the system. You couldn't keep me off it this past weekend! Having this system, the most libre I've ever had, has really reminded me of what empowerment we can have with our digital tools, especially when open and not obfuscated by companies seeking to restrict and take beyond the initial sale. The vibe is totally different. I don't have to feel suspicious about my own computer LOL!