>What system configurations do you change?

I run Debian Xfce, which by itself, meaning by default, is very frugal and looking like crap and the amount of 'things' I need to change is very long indeed. Let's say it used to take an hour when I first started with debianino but now it would take me minimum 4 hrs.. But that again is exactly one of the main reasons I love Debian so much, the philosophy of 'we give you the bare system with no bloat or customization and you make it as you better like it' :) Also in this process of customization you get to know a lot about you distro, it's entertaining.

noice tread, but let's have some porn too. Me, same old, I know I'm boring, but it's so sweet :P

https://framapic.org/3fSBxPvTzWEh/MU2ybGh07bNV.png