You may have heard about Google's new kernel, Magenta. I recently saw a blog post about it running on the RPi3, and I was curious to see if it was blobbed to hell like the Linux kernel for the same hardware. To my surprise, it doesn't appear to be, and the only things that aren't working are WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPU acceleration. Link to the Git page (beware, nonfree JavaScript ahead!)

I can't look into everything right now, as I'm on mobile, but if someone could look closer at the compiled blobs from the first step in compiling l that would be great.

[url=https://fuchsia.googlesource.com/magenta/+/master/docs/targets/rpi3.md]Git Page[/URL]