On 16/08/17 21:15, gpast_pan...@protonmail.com wrote:
> Thank you for this! If I may ask though, where can you get a Zipit for £20?

np, glad to help. I said where in my prev posts but here is the info
with extra help:
Ask hinv on the #zipit IRC channel. On freenode.org server. You can use
Trisquel’s default IM client, which is pidgin. to connect too it. Or
heres a webchat to connect to it:
http://irc.lc/%23zipit@freenode

hinv is not always on, so stay connected to the channel and look out for
him. when hes connected to the channel, type his nickname "hinv" and a
msg and wait until you get a reply, maybe leave you computer on. or use
services like http://riot.im/ (Israel company :/) to keep save chat
history or use the logs to check for any msgs left you for.
https://mozzwald.com/irclog/zipit