Hi everyone, I'm back!
Hope you all don't give up on me, I have to battle medical issues and Computer OS stress had to take a number in the waiting line. I was pleased to read the comments, but I don't understand the buggy applications nor the GRUBby details - so back to invading Proprietary software camping on my property. Honestly, I had no clue this was a war for control of my computer - if I must, after my trisquel laptop arrives, I may simply erase the C: drive with Microsoft and be done with it :)

Below are new photos from my USB pen, I noticed a 8GB "computer" icon that I mounted - I don't recall that before and really have no idea WHERE it is on my machine?

So, please go slowly as I will eventually remove the microsoft vermin permanently, but for now remember that I have a Trisquel laptop due to arrive so I need the data disk drives for now that microsoft has control over.

I'm with you from the Trisquel USB pen and I hope to do this most often until boot repair or some solution is reaached.