I let Enlightenment pressure me into installing connman, which uninstalls the existing network manager. I am now struggling to connect to Ethernet or WiFi with connman. I've attempted these instructions. When I run # ps faux | grep connmand I get root 549 0.0 0.1 6708 2120 ? Ss 11:07 0:00 connmand --nobacktrace root 2336 0.0 0.0 4680 840 pts/0 SN+ 11:48 0:00 \_ grep --color=auto connmand I'm not sure if this is similar enough to the expected output to indicate that connmand is running. If I try to start it manually with # `/usr/bin/connmand -nr` I get bash: /usr/bin/connmand: No file or directory and running # `/usr/sbin/connmand -nr` gives me Name already in use I do not see wlan* when I run # ifonfig When I run # connmanctl enable wifi it says that WiFi is already enabled. However, when I run # connmanctl scan wifi I get Error /net/connman/technology/wifi: No carrier which searching online seems to be a common error, but I could not find a solution.

Connman is supposed to handle ethernet automatically, but it doesn't seem to be doing that either.

Has anyone gotten connman working with Trisquel, or at all? I need a solution that does not require me to install anything, as I can't install anything until I have internet access.