I don't currently. Some time ago I switched to Debian, and when that didn't work out, I wanted to switch back (mainly because I was having trouble getting SimpleScreenRecorder and OBS compiled and working). But I switched out of Trisquel 7 for a reason, that reason being that the version of GNOME it uses is old and has certain bugs that were a constant nuisance to me, I think up to and including not being able to use GNOME Shell properly. So with Trisquel 8 not production-ready, I switched to Ubuntu 16.04 instead. Because of that, I probably won't switch back to Trisquel until Trisquel 9; I prefer to perform these massive upgrades as infrequently as possible as it always disrupts my workflow. Plus, I'm hoping to switch most of my computing to an ARM-based EOMA68 computer before too long, much sooner than when Ubuntu 16.04 goes out of support. I hope Trisquel catches up and, more importantly, starts supporting ARM by then. If not, what I'm looking at right now is Parabola, of course.