Recently I managed to re-flash the BIOS of my Lenovo Laptop with a modified BIOS that deactivates the intel management engine and eliminate the hardware whitelist and set a new logo boot image. I wrote a post on the Troll Lounge. I was wandering if it would make sense at all to write a wiki page about it. I just applied the information contained on other sources. There is no real added value except that some information are scattered around in the web, some are incomplete or obsolete.
I am also thinking to use a Disclaimer like this one:

The author cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of information contained on the document, and shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising. The Author reserves the right to make
changes or remove or alter any content at any time without notice.
This document contain links to many external websites that are not affiliated with the author. The Author is not responsible for and has no control over these sites, and links to external sites should not be taken as a recommendation or endorsement of the external site’s information,
products or services.
The Author takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked web sites or as a result of using the information published on this document.

I am not concerned only about possible damages on the BIOS chips, but also the producer of the laptop in question taking legal actions.
Nobody with experience on this?
Does it make sense at all to write a wiki about it?