Hello everyone,

As I am seriously considering the use of a free OS, I decided to install Trisquel 7 in a virtual machine using VirtualBox in order to familiarise myself with the system. The host OS is macOS.

After succesfully installing Trisquel, I proceeded to install the Guest Additions software in order to use Trisquel in full screen and to only have Trisquel's mouse pointer as currently the mouse pointer is that of the host OS over that of Trisquel. After running the software from the virtual CD, a Terminal window automatically launched and produced the output shown in the screenshot. Note that it was the 2nd time running the software, so that's why it starts by removing a previously installed version of it.

Thank you in advance,
Aristophanes