I like the look and feel of Uruk 2.0-beta-2, and I look forward to the final release, but I can't keep using it on my Aspire One. Even with the new SSD drive, the performance is just too patchy. If I have more than one browser tab open, I immediately start to have problems, including typing text and nothing happens, or a random selection of the letters I typed appear. Maybe 1GB RAM is just not enough for Uruk 2.0, but ideally a distro like this would run on any box that can run XP, which is what the Aspire One came with when I bought it.

BTW What's the best way to give feedback directly to the Uruk developers?