I downloaded the i686 ISO from http://jenkins.trisquel.info/makeiso/iso and used Startup Disc Creator in Belenos to create a bootable USB drive. I then rebooted and selected "Search ISOLINUX menu (USB)" from the libreboot GRUB menu, and got

error: syntax error.
error: Incorrect command.
error: syntax error.
Press any key to continue

I then did the exact same thing using the same USB drive with the Uruk beta ISO, and I was able to boot into Uruk with no problems, so I don't think it's a problem with libreboot or the USB drive. I then tried downloading the Flidas ISO again and starting over, and the same error occurred.

Any ideas as to what is going wrong? Thanks!