However, my dominant online language is sure to be British English, and I am living in Eastern but the Eastern memes know almost none to free software, I also feel the translations to the Eastern languages too strange like traditional Chinese (no Cantonese but only Taiwan variants) and Japanese, so my free software life is in British English (simply ‘‘British’’ but this is too uncommon, as compared to USA English, AmE). Honestly yes my English skill is insufficient to be proficient, which I know little about idioms and poems.