"There is no reason for me to be nice when pointing people's mistakes. I am intentionally harsh, as it should be. Nobody deserves kind words for doing things wrong. That privilege is reserved to the occasions when people do things right (and I am nice in those situations)."

So you have the unlimited ability to judge what's right and wrong from a completely objective point of view, and you're also some kind of educator who considers his own praising words a "privilege".
...disgusting.

Even if you got a nobel price for amazing contributions to the world, your attitude would still be horrible and inappropriate. But you didn't. From what I've read in other threads, you're constantly overestimating yourself and are unwilling or unable to admit mistakes.