+1

I think we are better served by fostering content provided in many GNU
MediaGoblin instances and also Internet Archive (although this last one
still has to fix their JavaScript). And also, don't forget: contributing
financially to those who host and also to those who make the content.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com