Ha, I was just going through the troll lounge and realized that your comment that got down-voted was in response to mine. My comment above probably seemed really passive-aggressive. I honestly hadn't seen your comment yet.

Your comment was constructive and should not have been down-voted. I still support that particular thread getting moved to the troll lounge because it contributed nothing valuable and the OP was fraudulently posing as a Trisquel developer, but there have been other "where is Trisquel 8" threads that have resulted in some meaningful discussion and I agree that they should not be censored. I now understand why you are angry.