Actually, with that attitude, I fear people will not understand our purposes.

I think we should not condemn, or condone at the least if we disagree with such things...

As for me, I may have changed my mind on using CC BY SA ver 4...

I may make all of my books on a copyright. One that both expires within 30 years, but I own the sole right to allow or disallow anyone from using it.

I need money to live sadly... I will however allow anyone who wants to when one is published to make a free software game if they want. It is my right after all. As long as you don't copy the text and are bringing the characters to life in a graphical sort of way... yeah. And of course when the 30 years expires it will automatically be set to become that license.

That is my  wish.
That is my plan anyways. this will apply to each book. You can call me a traitor if you want, like you did him... but it will get you literally nowhere. I must first of course publish it, but yeah. If you have recommendations for publishers who will allow that let me know. If possible maybe 25 years? Yeah... for the whole series.
That is all. ;)