"it is robust (notice that whoever considers the negatively-rated post does *not* disrespect the guidelines should click the +1 button);"

What are you talking about? If three people downvote, it doesn't matter how many people upvote the post. It's hidden and it will stay hidden (to confirm this, I upvoted the post of pyraman in this thread just for the purpose of an experiment:
https://trisquel.info/en/forum/trisquel-8-release-countdown-clock
The counter was on "-3", then I voted one up, so now it's on "-2", and still it's hidden.

So in conclusion you think that three people should be enough to decide what is trolling and what is not trolling. And you obviously also like to ignore the repeated cases of abuse that happened in the past. People will never just press the -1 button for the sake of protecting the community guidelines, and they didn't so far. They will read something they don't like, they don't want to bother replying, they just want the unpleasant post to go away, so they push "-1".