As a member of the Trisquel site some 4+ years, I was under the impression our email addresses (and other personal info) were kept confidential by the site maintainers. Therefore I was surprised when "J.B. Nicholson-Owens" responded to my, and other forum posts, by quoting our email addresses. I could not figure out how he did it as I did not make it public. I sincerely thought s/he was talking liberties with personal information. Eventually, I discovered that this personal infromation was revealed by site maintainers as a 'feature' and not necessarily as a move in bad faith by J.B. Nicholson-Owens. My real contention is with the Trisquel site maintainers and not J.B. Nicholson-Owens, who used information that was openly revealed by the site maintainers.