supertramp

I download from the website and I'm impress with it, specially the speed and clarity. Yet the foot print is very sort of stable.

https://panopticlick.eff.org

my panoptclick results are

How well are you protected against non-consensual Web tracking? After analyzing your browser and add-ons, the answer is ...

Yes! You have strong protection against Web tracking, though your software isn’t checking for Do Not Track policies.

Help us defend the Web against tracking:

Test    Result
Is your browser blocking tracking ads?  ✓ yes
Is your browser blocking invisible trackers?    ✓ yes
Does your browser unblock 3rd parties that promise to honor Do Not Track? ✗ no
Does your browser protect from fingerprinting?  ✗
your browser has a unique fingerprint

Note: because tracking techniques are complex, subtle, and constantly evolving, Panopticlick does not measure all forms of tracking and protection.

Your browser fingerprint appears to be unique among the 846,502 tested so far.

Currently, we estimate that your browser has a fingerprint that conveys at least 19.69 bits of identifying information.

Did you decided to use abrowser or icecat?