Hello to everyone. I came across a thought.If most computers and mobile devices have the latest intel processors (and we know that this is not free hardware as Stallman said) how can we consider ourselves more free than those who use Windows or Mac? I mean, if someone has newer intel hardware and Free Software installed can we consider that person free (as in freedom)? Is still worth to install Free Software on a computer that runs iAMT? Or is the same as having a computer with proprietary software?