/dev/sda5: rEFInd and GRUB-EFI
/dev/sda6: Parabola hardened kernel
/dev/sda7: Parabola communities' kernel (PCK)
/dev/sda8: Parabola LTS kernel
/dev/sda9: GNU/GuixSD
/dev/sda11: Flidas T8
/dev/sda12: Parabola generic kernel
/dev/sda13: Uruk 2
/dev/sda14: Deb testing
/dev/sda16: Fedora 27 Security
/dev/sda17: Fedora 27 Design Suite
/dev/sda18: Fedora 27 Musicians' JAM
/dev/sda19: Devuan Jessie
Note: Parabola has an "update-grub" command like deb systems.
Note: The only Parabola GRUB in my ESP is installed in device 6.
Devices 6 to 8 are the Parabola systems which I have cloned over one in device 12 using "dd", and I have manually corrected every UUID in every /etc/fstab files under devices 6 to 8, but GRUB refresh commands like "update-grub" and "grub-mkconfig" doesnt correct these UUID from these /etc/fstab files. Finally I was needed to manually correct these UUID under devices 6 to 8, but I feel this annoying and what to prevent this?