No answer? Very well:

Here's what happened: either you didn't ask for refund/repair/replacement, or you did ask and I provided it.

Despite what you claim to the contrary, I didn't defraud or mistreat you either. True, I messed up your order, I freely admit that, but what you've said about Minifree generally providing poor service is false.

And despite what you say, Minifree does well by its customers and provides a good service. It also makes mistakes, occasionally, like any company. If you wish to continue suggesting that your experience is universal with Minifree customers, then shame on you.

As I write this, I'm about to go sleep. I've written off this thread entirely. I no longer see a point in responding in this thread. All I'm going to do now is, as I did today, basically ignore it and focus on shipping my orders.