Hello there,

> It's irrelevant now though

It may be not relevant to you, your initial comment about VAT was factually wrong though and I cared to correct it. Suddenly it's "irrelevant", which seems counterintuitive.

> Thomas, btw, you're part of that peace deal I offered Tiberiu.

Huh? I'm unsure why we were CC'd in your email, or mentioned by you. I'm not part of anything discussed here. Neither is the company I represent (which I would like to stress) and I'd like to ask you nicely *again* to leave Vikings and me out of your business.

What's more, I don't think it's appropriate to have the discussion that is held here in the first place, or the annoying self-adulation by some... Clearly both isn't helping any Trisquel user. If anything, it's poisonous and it'll put people off this forum.

This will be my only statement in that matter and as a Vikings employee.

On a personal note and as a reader of this forum: I'm tired of these Technoethic/Minifree nonsense that surfaces from time to time. You guys can be annoying as hell and I wish you weren't.

See you all at the Vikings booth at FOSDEM in 1 1/2 months. K building, right next to the FSFE booth. I'm the tall, bearded man.