Ey Gnutastyc, I think what you said was part of the solution... Well I have not yet tried to upgrade because I came here to explain my progresses, but now there is no warning about the keys recognition so I guess I will not have problem doing that.

I explain what I have done for the warning of the keys to disappear:

I went to "Systems Settings > Software and Updates > Authentication > Import key" as you recommended me, but as I have previously figured out in the "Authentication" label there were already three keys, being one of them the one didn't recognized by the terminal. Anyway, just in case I tried to add the key file again as you recommended me. Nothing seemed to have changed. The three keys continued there.

The three keys that appear are:

8D8AEBF1 Trisquel GNU/Linux singing key
545A3198 Jason Self
0C05112F GNU/Linux

As long as I did not notice anything new, I continued investigating inside the "Software and Updates" window and I noticed that in "Trisquel Software" label the "Officially supported" box was not marked out , so I just thought maybe this box need to be marked and so I did.

After that I went to the terminal and tried "sudo apt-get update". The terminal began to read two or three lines from the belenos repositories (which I do not have now in my repositories list /apt/sources.list) and later proceeded doing the same that it was exposed in my previous posts, showing the same warnings but this time without the warning of the keys.

I tried then to install Firejail and it got installed (before it was not possible), so now I am not stuck there, now my command line is able again to do stuff : )

But now another problem arose: in the lower corner of the window a stop sign appeared and when I click on it it says: "An error occurred please run Package Manager from the right-click menu or apt-get in a terminal to see what is going wrong. The error message was: 'Error Marking the upgrade (...) This usually means that your installed packages have unmet dependencies" and under this dialogue appear several option : Show updates, Install updates , Check for updates and Start Package Manager.

I am going to try to attach a photo here for you all to see.

Any suggestion about what I should do now? I guess I need to remove the tick the previously marked "officially supported (main)" box and to proceed again to try to upgrade to Flidas.