Ututo was our first GNU system but dormant at the very beginning and was sources back-ended; Parabola is our most cutting edged GNU system that is rolling, but binaries back-ended; Fedora, our RPM system that focuses in freedom, no apps or repo are nonfree but the kernel is, installing RPM sources (SRPM or .src.spm of acronyms) is not too easy. Debian, and derivatives like Trisquel, Uruk, Devuan, as much focus in freedom as GNU systems and Fedora, and have own sources format, .dsc, but not too practical for daily uses, and only sysadmins, autidors, even developments need these .dsc sources. As binaries back-ended as Parabola.

So we DO need an GNU system that is sources back-ended, using RPM sources is best, but liberating the src-oss pools of openSuSE Tumbleweed (instead of Fedora, within Freed-ora kernels Fedora is enough to be an GNU system); but kernels are come from the Freed-ora RPM sources. Porting pacman (from Parabola) to RPM sources as a CLI frontend, and like Uruk also offering zypper (from the liberation sources of openSuSE Tumbleweed), dnf (Fedora), Guix package manager (GuixSD), urpmi (Uruk), finally Emerge/Portage (Gentoo). Using Qt as our default graphical language, and hence isolating Gtk+ apps and desktops, but also Gecko apps like A-browser, Icecat, Iceweasel, finally large apps like office suites, KDE 5 and its apps (but marble-qt is in main, that isnt dep on KDE libraries); YaST2 apps and Octopi are also needed to be isolated, which I commit to the simplicity like Parabola, for my beginners' derivatives you are free to reuse YaST2 and Octopi. Wine and its front-ends are also needed to be isolated.