What do you guys think about BS that mozilla pulled by installing an addon without the users consent? I was just in the process of fully switching to Firefox - despite knowing that they were basically just the lesser evil. I figured as long as the product was good, and I could configure my browser with privacy in mind, Id give it a shot. Well they are showing thier true colors - I will not be using firefox anymore.

Whats the next best alternative?
Waterfox?
Icecat?
Pale Moon?
Vivaldi?

And what do you think about Brave? I kinda get the same feel about Brave that I do about Mozilla.