I will like to share how I manage to make a bridge between Ethernet to Wifi.

If all what your looking for is just to simply share your Internet connection you don't necessarily need a bridge for that and it is easier to do so by following some other how to on the Internet like the following instead: http://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2014/09/3-ways-create-wifi-hotspot-ubuntu/

I my self needed a way to connect to an Ethernet network wirelessly.

First will need to install some packages:

sudo apt-get install iw hostapd rfkill bridge-utils

Now make sure your wireless device supports the access point mode by running the following command:

iw list

And look where it says “Supported interface modes” and “AP” should be listed, otherwise your card will not work to make a bridge.

Edit the following file:

gksudo gedit /etc/network/interfaces

Adding the following lines:

auto br0