.-*| In support of the community |*-.

Dear Trisquel,

You know that they don't let me hack with you at work anymore. They even pushed me to use M$ and Ma¢ crap. You also know that I am using another distro at home, because I just needed more recent software. But girl! I have found more love for you: having to build every single package for this new distro made me realise how much work is needed to keep a free GNU/Linux like you. So, I want you to know that in the little free time that I may have I will try to find the way to contribute to your development. If anyone ever overhears our conversation, I hope that they will have the time to outline a first of couple (or more) steps to follow.

For the uninformed: where do I start? Thanks.