" It has been said throughout the ages, that there can be no victory, without sacrifice." Just like all Free GNU/Linux Distros, we should give a big sacrifices to gain our liberty.

As you know the new processors has a big vulnerabilitys founded in the last days cause a big problems in user privacy, and the linux kernel developers found a temporary fixes, but to use this fixes we most give a big sacrifice, the sacrifice is make your processor work under less speed, so to apply this fixes in your Uruk GNU/Linux system you should do the folllowing steps:
1- Update your system repos :
sudo apt-get update
2- After that make a full upgrade to your system:
sudo apt-get full-upgrade
3- Restart your system and now your system will become clear again.
have fun and be free
ali miracle