On Sun, 2018-01-14 at 14:45 +0100, svenerik...@protonmail.com wrote:
> I see. My problem when it comes to this is what I do after I do the:
>
> git clone https://github.com/wireapp/wire-desktop.git

This program uses Electron.  Most Electron programs are distributed in
such a way that free JavaScript code originally under a pushover license
is accidentally redistributed under no license, which makes that
particular distribution of the program proprietary.  Fedora excludes
Electron apps because of this.

Also, Electron itself may have user freedom issues.  Chromium is inside
Electron, and not all the source code to Chromium has been verified as
being under a free license.

--
Caleb Herbert
OpenPGP public key: http://bluehome.net/csh/pubkey