> Why not? It should be as straightforward as:
> wget http://faif.us/cast-media/FaiF_0x43_GNUnion.ogg

Well I didn't want to stray off topic, so I had been a bit terse on the subject. Let me explain why (it is a bit personal)

Basically I don't like the way internet is evolving from an information highway into an entertainment junk yard, where useful information quality and density per MB is going lower and lower.

So I don't do multimedia on internet. Use midori %99 of time, which has Java, JS, Flash, plugins, even images disabled (effectively browsing internet in text). And for banking, etc. I use Qupzilla %1 of time, where aforementioned features are enabled, and shut it down as soon as possible.

As such, I don't need bandwidth much so I use the minimal plan of my ISP, which is 1 GB/mo. Because of this quota, I don't do large downloads even when I would like to, save extreme cases. So when I am directed to some MM content, I usually look for text alternatives, which also happens in line with my original proposition in the first place. (high quality, high density of information on internet).