> I have not read the idea of panopticon.

Do it.

> Are you suggesting to hide in plain sight idea?

I am not suggesting anything along the lines of "do this" or "don't do that". It is important to see things for oneself and from that comes clarity and right action.

> So I convinced them to remove some of my pictures but they did not remove it entirely it still shows my face and facebook's facial recognition is what I or everyone should fear.

You cannot remove anything from Facebook. It is never deleted, even after the account is deactivated. It will stay on FB's servers and be used for all kinds of things like facial recognition, machine learning etc.