For some reason every time I attempt to connect to a new network I get this "enter password for default keyring to unlock" prompt. This would be fine, but it does not accept my system password, and I wouldn't have used two different passwords on the same system. I used to just simply reboot and connect, but now that workaround does not work. Has anyone experienced this and figured out a way to address it? Is there a way to reset this keyring password thing?

I am using an x200 (not librebooted) with the Think Penguin wifi dongle.

Thanks!