Nah, you're just getting the brunt of my anger at myself so I don't have to ask my doctor if Celexa is right for me. I just don't speak your language is all.

Guilty as charged and drama queens belong on social media, not on the English speakers' Peer Support forum of the Trisquel boards.

None of us are perfect and we all have our limits. Sorry for trolling you and trying to get my sorry ASCII out of here, just had to talk to Muhammed a sec there.

I know you're not a child any more than I am "Aunt Tillie" or "the face of the Average Joe", it's just easier for me than using my own words instead of tired old stereotypes turned inside out and upside down.

I wish I spoke your language but I don't. Peace out, dude, stay respectful, and you're in the right place for Free Software but you might be happier just calling it good and using this:

use.your.brain.and.your.browser.to.find.out.what.Edward.Snowden.used.opensores.png

if you genuinely have no interest in Gnu and/or free software.

David, please just try to wait for my ban until it's been a full five years if you can? Thanks bunches.