Hello everyone,

I am trying to sell a second-hand iMac 5,2 running Libreboot. I tried doing this on eBay (with non-free javascript, unfortunately) but I can't place an ad there because the shipping section does not include a shipping company that ships from where I live. Now I am looking for another place I could possibly sell this machine, I know there is interest in hardware running Libreboot, but I don't know a website where people who are on the lookout for such hardware look for it.

Does anyone here know a good place to sell such a computer?

PS Since I'm already writing this, I might as well say: If anyone is interested do not hesitate to e-mail me.