The email provider does NOT run only free software. NO computer in this world does that as of today. I wonder why it is so difficult for most people here to understand this.

I wonder why it is so difficult for you to understand that it is *not* quantumgravity's point. He even started his reply to your question ("which online service provider runs on RYF hardware with FOSS firmware and software?") with "No, that's not at all the question". The central point of his reply is:

Even if he does run only free software, he could still mistreat you by copying your mails, reading them, selling your data etc (just examples here).