This page:

https://www.fsf.org/working-together/gang/icecat

says

"If you're looking to surf the web at speed, but with a concern for your privacy and safety at the same time, look no further than GNU Icecat."

but IceCat has privacy issues (demonstrated by me personally).

In any case I am using the NVIDIA proprietary video driver anyway, so it is inevitable to have bin blobs. (For the next person who would tell me not to recommend it - I am not recommending anything, it is just what I need to do, otherwise my videocard works x10 slower with nouveau and I can't do my work)