>The above makes me believe that either heyjoe is just a troll, or he refuses to think in a logical manner, or perhaps he just refuses to admit when he is wrong.

Why would you think that? I believe Joe is just a guy with lots of free time and energy, energy he could and should spend in more proficient ways, but then again I can relate and I can understand. I believe he's passionate about the privacy matter. I also believe from having just skimmed through his 'endless posts' that he likes to discuss and argue. That does not make him a troll though. And really, if you are really passionate and learn a lot about the privacy issue related to modern computing you will probably get to the point of being very pessimistic and 'demotivating'.

Tx for the positive mention, I like you too (now let's all smoke the magic pipe and make out \o/)