> Yet you took the time to subscribe to Google Analytics and to add their proprietary JavaScript to your website.

How I spend my time and what I put on my website is not your business, especially considering that nobody has forced or even indirectly invited you to visit it (and even less to analyze it publicly). This thread is not about "What do you Magic Banana think about person X and his site".

> That is just disgusting.

Your non-stop unsolicited personal critiques, trolling at another across threads, cross-linking and cross-quoting unrelated things and wasting my time to clean up the mud you are throwing is the most disgusting thing here. What a wonderful and ethical behavior.