I'm pretty new to Trisquel and GNU/Linux in general and I have recently installed Trisquel for the first time. Almost everything (after updating Linux-libre kernel to its last LTS release) is working like a charm, but there is one thing that has never worked and it is bothering me: when I wake the computer after suspending it I always get a black screen. The screen doesn't get any signal, so I guess (I'm not an expert, so I might be wrong) the problem could be related with the graphics card's controller. I'm using a Geforce 1050 Ti.

I know it is not a major problem, but I am used to suspending the computer in other operative systems. I just don't like to hear its noise when I'm not looking at the screen.