Trisquel 8 isn't fully out and its based on the soon to be 2 year old Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. At this point, it may be wise for the Trisquel team to start fresh with concentrating on the newer Ubuntu 18.04 code when it releases in April 2018.

I hate to have seen this project die out and these forums not be about releasing anything in the past few years. Has Reuben given up? Does he care? If not, we shouldn't be held hostage by his lack of care.

If there are people who still care about Trisquel, do something. Anything.