I'd love to contribute; just don't see how it's feasible. I've tried Trisquel on macs many times in the past and now with the latest ISO. Etcher is no magic silver bullet. DD, my personal favourite, or any other program is capable of writing the ISO to disk but they won't show up. There's something awry in Trisquel's UEFI/EFI implementation that mac's boot firmware doesn't recognize as bootable.

I'm on a live session, booted from a USB stick written on my ma with Etcher. It works on this HP but on my mac no cigar.