I have a question on Abrowser. Perhaps someone could help me with that. I tried to install some addons like "ublock origin" and "https everywhere", but that just did not work. Do I have to do something to enable the installation of addons, or is it just not possible?

Now for something not related to this question, but a big compliment to the dev(s). I just installed Trisquel 8.0, and to be honest, I expected many issues with either hardware support and software. But everything works out of the box on my laptop. All the software I usually use is in there, or can be found in the repository. And the performance is just absolutely great! I'm glad Mate made it as the default window manager. This is great work by the dev(s). It feels clean, fast and stable.