You can lower false positive command detections by having a specific word in front of every command, for example "Trisquel open browser" and "Trisquel open movie ...". But if you say "I will open the browser. Trisquel open browser", Blather might hear "browser Trisquel open browser", and that is not a valid command, so this is not a perfect solution.

I didn't use it with a real hot word. But you can probably make it work like that. Blather can continuously listen for one word, and if it hears it, you can make it start another Blather instance which would just listen to your next command.

Here is a video demonstrating Blather use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr1FZ2F7KYA If you watch it, just ignore the dictation part. Blather can't be used for dictation.