> In other words, every webmaster who uses Re-Captcha is
> forcing their users to be unpaid Mechanical Turks for gOgle :{

Disgusting. Another example of humans serving as computers, with AI as the
user.

In reading about CAPTCHAs today I was unsurprised to learn that there are
"CAPTCHA sweatshops" in which humans solve CAPTCHAs repeatedly so that bots can
access websites.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130594039

> it's
> very important to use the full title: gOgle Anal-ticks (goOgle Analticks is
> also acceptable ;)

Yes, I can see how my usage was unclear. "Analytics" wasn't the right word
anyway. What I meant was that preventing bots from accessing a website ensures
that the view/click counts for ads only include humans, and I wonder if an
accurate view/click count is valuable to advertisers.

Can you explain the capital 'O' in your spelling of Screwgle?