Hi ...
I have tried the upgrade-via-software-updater repeatedly, and it refuses to get beyond telling me I can't because I have software from other sources installed. This makes no difference when I am installing an update to xUbuntu on my desktop; as Trisquel is also debian-ubuntu based I have no idea why this occurs. I have filed a bug but nobody is answering it. My old EeePC is the platform I want to install on, it runs Trisquel Mini 7 with no problem. At the moment, the old machine does not even want to boot up from USB stick and install that way. Do I really have to uninstall Calibre, Megasync, Dropbox, etc., and reinstall after the upgrade?